So far I’ve had quite a few memory jolts as a response to my “kick start” letter – about 40 overnight. I am just adding titles and short descriptions at this time. I will later document the stories in some form. Some things I’ve already noticed:
- Response is great. Really helps to make a list.
- The more crazy or violent the event, the better I remember it.
- People who were at the events remember different details that I have forgotten.
- I still cannot remember all of the names. Only in some cases do I remember specifically who was with me.
- I will likely have to change some of the names to protect the families of the wicked.
- Not all stories are for everyone. Not sure how to edit these.
- Anonymous commenting is frustrating. I can only reply with another comment.
If you missed my first post “Storytelling 101 – A Beginning”, please read it. It describes what this blog is about.
Keep them coming. 😉